Saturday, November 26, 2011

Readers!! Welcome back :)



So, I was a bad little writer and didn't do my writing for a few days... now to finish the goal of 50,000 words this month, I have to write 4,587 words per day. That may seem daunting to some... that's cause it really is. 


Not gonna lie, I was freaking out a bit earlier when I did the math... not pretty. I did a bit of outlining for the next part of the chapter I am working on (it's much like tuning your instrument or voice before playing/singing if you are more familiarly with one of those processes) and I feel a lot better now. Once I get my outline for a chapter there a beautiful "song" seems to always come out, thus far. That is exciting, so much in fact that once I did that I realized that if I want to, I can totally reach my goal, no matter how far away it may seem right now!


Well, heres to optimism! Also, every comment I get from people who read this blog, which for some reason seems to be on facebook or twitter mostly, inspires me. I mention this cause I could use it, and if you are reading this blog then you are getting a lil something from my work, if you ever give me back something for it, now's the time.  PLEASE COMMENT AWAY!! I'll try and get you a coupon for the book when it comes out too if you do ;-)


-Off to write at least 4,587 words today. 


Benj


PS Thanks for being one of my readers, sincerely. It really means the world for me to share my creativity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment